Suggested interview questions for “Seasoned Members”
- Tell me about how you got into the auction business.
- What do you like about the auction business?
- Who has been the biggest influence on your business life? What lessons did that person teach you?
- What lessons has your work life taught you?
- Do you plan on retiring? If so, when? How do you feel about it?
- What is your favorite memory of the auction business?
- Are there any funny stories or characters from your auction life that you want to share?
- If you were to give advice to a young person coming into the auction business, what would it be?
- How would you like to be remembered?
- What are you proudest of?
- What are your hopes for what the future of the auction business?
by Bill Harguth, HOF
by Carol Reinhardt, Past President, HOF
by Dale Fladeboe, HOF
by Les Stromberg, Past President, HOF
by Richard Houghton, Past President, HOF
by Steve Reinhardt, Past President, HOF